Location: Great Yarmouth
My client is a small independent, family owned machinery manufacturer, responsible for manufacturing assembling, testing and commissioning their own equipment
Due to company success a new opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an extremely varied role and involves working from initial enquiry, equipment design and manufacture through to project completion.
Main Duties will include the following:-
- From specification, produce design control circuit and parts lists. - Machinery is generally motor control circuitry with sensors
- Safety circuits and documentation
- Panel Building and wiring
- PLC Programming if necessary
- Machine Testing
- Where required travel to site to assemble and commission and provide training to the end user
- Customer technical support
- Production Planning - Working according to budgets and timescales
- General electrical, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair
- Test documentation and records of completed project.
- General site maintenance.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication along with all or some of the following skills/experience
- Electrical Design
- Project management
- Control Panel build, wiring, test and commissioning
- PLC Programming (Eaton, Rockwell, SEW, Mitsubishi)
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical experience would be an advantage
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk