Machine Production Operative
Machine Production Operative - Norwich
This is a permanent role working for a leading engineering manufacturer based in Norwich. The Operative will be responsible for:
- Work as part of a flexible team using approved methods of mechanical and electrical assembly and test to produce company products
- Process orders in line with Master Production Schedule/Work to List
- Complete sub-assembly and spares work orders as per requested date
- Maintain quality standards and associated reporting procedures
- Collective responsibility for tooling and work methods within the department
- Maintain good order of the company property and general housekeeping
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to COSHH and health and safety
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure in an accurate and organised manner.
Use of basic hand tools and assembly techniques and experience within a mechanical/electrical sub-assembly environment is also advantageous
The hours of work are 8-4.30 Monday – Thursday and 8-2 Friday.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk