Press Team Leader
Press Team Leader
My client is a leading bespoke machinery manufacturer based in Norwich. They have a current opportunity for Press Team Leader to join their team. Thsi role offers an attractive salary as well an an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
Working hours are 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & possible night shifts (when needed)
- As a senior member of the press team, you will be responsible for ensuring the press teams operate press and ancillary equipment safely and correctly, maintain a clean and tidy working environment, reporting equipment issues using correct and efficient procedures, ensure all Total Preventative Maintenance checks are performed correctly and on schedule and maintain accurate job related information.
- Keeping the ‘Overall Equipment Effectiveness’ boards up to date.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the whole team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide team leadership and guidance.
- Ensure Safety and BRC standards are adhered to at all times.
- Motivate the team to work productively and effectively together.
- Ensure safety and maintenance checks are completed.
- Provide support by offering solutions to quality and production issues.
- Communicate team issues to Line Manager.
- Ensure team roles and responsibilities are maintained at all times.
- Fully understand press set up and apply correct working practices.
- Minimise waste.
- Minimise job duration.
- Fully understand ancillary equipment use to maximise production.
- Adapt to quick changing priorities.
- Maintain quality throughout production run.
- Support training requirements ensuring ‘standard operating procedures’ are signed off for your team.
The successful candidate will be qualified to City and Guilds 5261 certificate in printing or equivalent and have related knowledge and or/training within printing environment
Applicants should also demonstrate experience of operating and managing printing machinery and be abe to maintain the machine in running order at all times.
Team leadership experience would be advantageous
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment company based in Norfolk