Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Kings Lynn
My client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer is seeking an Alliance Manager to generate sales revenue and identify new respiratory product business opportunities world-wide across designated customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- · To achieve sales targets across designated customers to ensure that sales revenue is maximised.
- · To promote company brand by proactively seeking out opportunities to speak at conferences, attend workshops, contribute to journal articles etc. ensuring that objectives are clear and outputs assessed.
- · To drive business development by identifying new opportunities across current customers and managing the introduction of colleagues as appropriate.
- · To identify and review market trends (including but not limited to competitive activity, regulatory requirements, prices, user requirements and customer developments) and to feed this information into the Commercial Manager on a regular basis
- · To develop effective and long term customer relationships so that needs can be anticipated and delivered ahead of competitors.
- · To provide sales forecasts and budgets on a monthly basis to enable company to anticipate revenue stream
- · To manage the resolution of ad hoc in-scope customer issues that have a commercial impact in a timely and cost effective manner
- · To develop professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- · To provide project input as required to ensure that the function’s objectives are achieved.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a related life sciences subject and will have previous experience within a similar industry. This will ideally be either within sales / project management / programme management or alliance management.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk