My client is a leading engineering manufacturer based in Norwich. They have a current opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
Key Performance Indicators
Accurate, timely and consistent provision of reports as agreed from time to time.
24 hour turn around (request to submission for approval) of non-standard and new pricing requests
Submission of pricing analysis for New Product Development (NPD) in line with agreed project timelines.
100% consistency of contract, pricing and install base data for each market.
Key Accountabilities are as follows:
• The Commercial Analyst will work in support of the Director of Commercial Finance on all aspects of the Market Management Group (MMG) initiative for the Rest of World (RoW) markets with responsibility for the provision of data analysis, reconciliation and interpretation of the commercial and financial activities to ensure the most efficient and effective use of company resources and to assist senior management in setting strategic goals and objectives through the delivery of accurate, timely, consistent and insightful reporting.
• The provision of timely, accurate and consistent pricing analysis in the support of the price decision making process.
• Ensuring policy and procedure compliance in accordance with group directives and local and global legislation.
• Working with other company functions and key stakeholders to achieve accuracy of contract, pricing and equipment data by market to facilitate better decision making and ensure completeness and accuracy of billing.
• Work with finance department in the development of near and mid-term forecasts and budgets. Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
• Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in Economics, Accounting Mathematics or Statistics or equivalent professional qualification/experience along with a proven track record in working within an analytical setting.
Experience working in a manufacturing environment along with Project Management experience is advantageous
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment company based in Norfolk