Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Assistant
• Monitoring reception – answering the door security entry system, greeting visitors and maintaining the visitors book
• Arranging visitor refreshments and lunches. Ensuring refreshment machines and stocks are maintained.
• Opening and distributing incoming post and arranging outgoing post.
• Assisting with recruitment – advertising vacancies, liaising with the relevant Manager, arranging interviews, obtaining references and sending out letters to unsuccessful candidates.
• Assisting with maintaining the Personnel database with starters, leavers, training, reviews, holidays, sickness, benefits etc.
• Preparing documentation for new employees
• Arranging work permits and ensuring new employees have appropriate documentation to work in the UK
• Arranging training
• Processing credit card payments
• Researching information and obtaining quotes, expenditure authorisation and then ordering/arranging e.g. furniture, mobile phones, utilities
• Arranging events
• Collecting monthly reports
• Assisting with maintaining the Admin & Personnel section of Sharepoint
• Maintaining company car records.
• Assisting with ordering PPE and maintaining PPE records
• Monitoring stationary supplies and compiling stationery orders
• Providing assistance to the Directors and general assistance as required.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment company based in Norfolk