Salary: up to £31,000 per annum plus shift allowance up to 23.5%
Location: Kings Lynn
My client a leading manufacturer based in Kings Lynn is seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join their operations team on a permanent basis.
This position will be working on a 2 or 3 shift pattern Monday-Friday. The basic salary is up to £31,000 per annum plus an additional 15% or 23.5% shift allowance (depending on shift pattern) and an excellent benefits package
You will be responsible for repair and maintenance of moulding, assembly and packaging systems within operational area and also to ensure all repairs completed are fit for purpose and follow the companies H&S requirements.
Key Duties and accountabilities will include:
- Complete reactive repairs & undertake root cause investigations for quality related issues
- Schedule & undertake planned preventative maintenance (PPM), ensuring all supplies, materials & parts are available
- Ensure that equipment is operating at optimum output with minimum unplanned interruption to the production process
- Provide systems maintenance knowledge, training & advice to support the manufacturing teams
Required Experience & Competencies:
- City & Guilds general mechanical, engineering, electrical systems, general maintenance techniques or equivalent
- Engineering, mechanical/electrical trade apprenticeship
- Machine control systems – PLC/ASI/Pneumatics/HMI
- Previous maintenance engineering experience within a FMCG environment would be an advantage
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment company based in Norfolk