Location: Kings Lynn
Toolmaker - Kings Lynn
My client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer is seeking a Toolmaker to join their production support team to clean, service, repair and troubleshoot injection moulding tools. Positions are available across all shift patterns including day shift
- Complete tool servicing, repairing and troubleshooting activities for different types of complex injection mould tools, in-line with internal customers’ expectations for robustness, quality and timelines.
- To manufacture tooling parts using the full range of Toolroom equipment either from detailed drawing or project brief and sketches within the defined tolerances, ensuring all work is completed with ‘right first time’ principles.
- Provide support in the manufacture and validation of new tooling, to ensure the appropriate standards are met and that any tooling activities are completed to the agreed plan.
- Complete all activities right first time and to a quality standard that meets the specification with minimum disruption to Operations.
- Maintain and update all relevant documentation related to tooling activities in line with the agreed Company standards ensuring that any regulatory or quality requirements are met.
- Identify and complete continuous improvement actions that improves the outputs of the function, health & safety and compliance to cGMP.
Essential Key Attributes:
- Toolmaker Apprenticeship or relevant experience in using all types of Toolroom equipment.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills in tooling and moulding.
- An understanding of moulding principles and processing fault finding.
- Good clear communication skills at all level both written and verbal.
- Ability plan and execute tooling activities with minimum supervision.
Desirable Key Attributes:
- Use of CADCAM to complete CNC machining activities.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and business IT systems.
- Experienced in hot & cold runner injection mould tools, Pneumatic & Hydraulic actuated tools.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specailist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk