Technique Recruitment Solutions
Technique Recruitment Solutions specialises in recruitment for manufacturing industries across East Anglia and have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join their clients Manufacturing Customer Service team, based in Norwich.
Account Executive Job Role
Our Norwich based Manufacturing client are a leading UK Packaging Manufacturer who are recruiting for an experienced Account Executive to join their dedicated packaging customer services team in Norwich.
The main purpose of your role will be to handle incoming and outgoing calls, emails, queries, and orders from existing and new customers.
You will be working in connection with an external Sales Manager on customer management, collectively take full ownership of your workload and responsibility for enquiries through to conclusion.
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a supportive and encouraging team, with full training provided.
You will be able to develop skills and provide outstanding customer service within a fantastic organisation.
* Retain and manage existing customer relationships
* Receive customer orders/artwork/information
* Provide accurate information for estimating, production, reprographics, and technical department
* Artwork management
* Technically review artwork with the Operation’s Team
* Job bag creation for production following strict process controls
* Distribute accurate information internally and externally to fulfil customer requirements
* Customer liaison regarding price, lead-time, and delivery destination
* Stock management
* Critical delivery date management
* Raise purchase orders for raw material and outwork services
* Previous experience and passion for delivering excellent levels of customer service as this is very important for the brand.
* A confident communicator and able to handle complex situations.
* Strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workload and plan effectively.
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic focused approach to work.
* Good IT and Microsoft office skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ideally experience of New Project Development and Project Management.
Customer Services and Commercial Manager
Starting salary will be £21k – £23k+ based on experience.
Working hours are 37.5hrs i.e. 08:30hrs to 16:30hrs with ½ hour lunch.
The client offers a company pension scheme and the annual leave entitlement would be 26 days plus Bank Holidays.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk