Technique Recruitment Solutions
Technique Recruitment Solutions specialises in recruitment for manufacturing industries across East Anglia and has an exciting opportunity for a Assistant Gluing Operator/Print finisher to join their clients team.
ASSISTANT GLUING OPERATOR / PRINT FINISHER
Norwich based independantly run print packaging company
Our client is a leading packaging/print manufacturer, supplying the full range of Packaging solutions in to a variety of market sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit a Gluing Operator / Print Finisher to manufacture or assist in the manufacture of corrugated/card/paper based packaging to high quality print specifications working on Bobst and SBL multipoint gluers.
* Checking print quality and that the product makes up correctly and is fit for purpose.
* Taking dimensional measurements and associating these with products specifications, ensuring products are within tolerance of customer expectations.
* Cleaning and maintaining machinery.
* Setting machinery both via a computer and manually
* Demonstrating flexibility in operating a variety of machinery proficiently
* Ensure accurate records are maintained throughout production process.
* Look to help your Team Leader improve on all KPI’s with effective utilisation of labour and resources.
* Minimise downtime by forward planning to ensure all materials are available well in advance
* To help utilise allocated labour to the best effect in order to achieve identified priorities.
* Work with your Team Leader on process/continuous improvement projects
* To help your Team Leader co-ordinate labour over meal breaks and ensure allocated break times are adhered to
Shifts are on a triple rotation 24/5;
1. 6am -1.30pm
2. 1.30pm – 9pm
3. 9pm – 6am (4 nights only)
Holiday 26 days per year + bank holidays
Enrolment offered for the company pension scheme.
Free car parking onsite
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering & manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk