Technique Recruitment Solutions
Job Title: Build Technician
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk. We are working with a leading Downhole Visual Analytics company who has a new opportunity for a Build Technician based in Norwich.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Build, Test and Repair electro-mechanical systems for our current and future wellbore inspection tools.
· Document build, test and repair processes.
· Aid with continual improvement to the products and processes.
· Support the R+D Engineers on project prototyping activities.
· Classifying tool locations and status
· Awareness of compliance with the requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensuring that there is continual improvement
· Perform any other responsibilities effectively and diligently, that the manager may consider being within the job holders’ range of capabilities
· To uphold and promote the company’s beliefs and values, applying them to all aspects of business
· To adhere to all workplace quality, health, safety, security and environment laws, regulations, standards, and practices.
· Good problem solving abilities.
· Excellent Communication
· Comfortable and effective at working in teams.
· Ability to plan and manage day to day workload to ensure agreed targets and deadlines are met.
· Competitive Salary (dependent on qualification and experience)
· 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays & additional days for long service
· Salary sacrifice pension scheme