Technique Recruitment Solutions
CNC MILL SETTER (FANUC) – Required for immediate start!
We are seeking an experienced CNC Setter to join our clients well established Precision Engineering business in Norfolk.
Our client operates many vertical and horizontal 3, 4 & 5 Axis Machines, along with Sliding Head technology offering state of the art CNC machinery and a dedicated team of highly-skilled engineers.
Our client is offering the successful CNC Programmer:
A competitive salary ranging from £11-£14 per hour
Hours: 08:00-16:30 Monday-Thursday with a an earlier finish on a Friday.
Duties of a CNC Programmer:
– Programming setting & operating Milling FANUC Machines.
– Performing basic offsets. program changes
– Loading and unloading of parts.
– Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, verniers and gauges.
– Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
What our client expects of their CNC Programmer:
– Experience with FANUC machine controls is highly desirable.
– Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
– The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
– Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
– Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
– Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering recruitment company based in Norfolk