Technique Recruitment Solutions
CNC MILLER SETTER OPERATOR (FANUC) – Required for immediate start!
We are seeking an experienced CNC Miller Setter operator to join our clients well established Precision Engineering business in Norfolk, under new management, our client has a very large and secure future order book, now`s a great time to be joining the team!
Our client operates many vertical and horizontal 3, 4 & 5 Axis Machines, with a dedicated team of highly-skilled engineers.
A competitive salary ranging from £12-£15 per hour
Hours: 08:00-16:30 Monday-Thursday with a an earlier finish at 1330 on a Friday.
– Setting & operating Milling FANUC Machines.
– Performing basic offsets. program changes
– Loading and unloading of parts.
– Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, verniers and gauges.
– Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
– Experience with FANUC machine controls is highly desirable.
– Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience (NOT Essential though)
– The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record would also suffice
– Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
– Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
– Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering recruitment company based in Norfolk