Technique Recruitment Solutions
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment company working with our client, who are the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative consortium of service providers providing an industry leading service to our customers property and people.
Customer Service Operative / Scheduler
Full time, permanent contract
Based in Wymondham
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen within our client Customer Service Support team for an experienced Scheduler.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Scheduling planned maintenance, and remedial and corrective visits with major clients and specific service engineers.
* Building and maintaining strong, long lasting customer relationships at all levels.
* Preparing various activity and KPI reports.
* Liaising with internal departments relation to all contract matters (Customer Service, Accounts & Sales).
* Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of all aspects relating to service.
We are looking for someone with the drive and enthusiasm to provide an outstanding service to our customers every day. Our ideal candidate has:
* Prior scheduling experience.
*Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner.
* Great organisation skills and a customer focus.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritise workload, work well under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
* Experience using CASH Mentor system (desirable, full training will be provided)
What we offer:
As part of our clients team you will have access to some great benefits including:
* Life Assurance
*Paid Refer A Friend Scheme
* Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
* Employee Recognition Scheme
* Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service (up to 25 days)
* Development and progression opportunities
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk