Technique Recruitment Solutions
GRP Laminator/Finisher – Suffolk
We are working with a successful engineering, composite manufacturer who are seeking 4 x GRP Laminator/Finishers to join their team on a temporary-permanent basis
The ideal Candidate will have a thorough understanding of GRP/ Fibreglass laminating and associated processes. With attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions.
You should be capable of using a full range of GRP materials and work unassisted or as part of a team whilst maintaining high Company standards and work output.
Candidates without laminating experience but with similar manufacturing experience will be considered
Working hours would 0700-1545 Mon-Thursday & 0700-1430 Friday.
Day to day duties will include, but not limited to:
· Laminating and finishing of parts for Various Applications.
· Abiding to technical drawings and standard work instructions.
· Bond preparation.
· Wet lay laminating.
· Polishing/assembly and packing.
· Experience of Chopper spray gun (Desirable).
· Experience of Resin transfer moulding (Desirable).
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
· Experience as a GRP Composite Laminator or Finisher
· Attention to detail and experience of working on wet lay laminating
· Working to tight timeframes.
· Ability to work alone, and comfortable with completing further tasks to ensure dispatch of products.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering recruitment company based in Norwich