Technique Recruitment Solutions
Technique Recruitment Solutions is proud to be working on behalf of a local IT Service Provider based in Norwich. Due to continued growth as a company over the last 3 years, a number of apprentices have joined and made fantastic progress towards developing their skills and certification within IT. This has led to the need for an experienced Helpdesk IT Engineer to join their team, both to guide apprentices, that make up a large portion of their helpdesk team, but to provide a concise, accurate and calm IT Service to their, ever growing, list of clients. With the majority of their clients being in the charity and education sector, understanding the importance of the services provided to these clients is imperative.
The perfect candidate will:
- Have 2/3 years of experience on a fast-paced IT Helpdesk
- Experience of operating over the phone in a customer service manner
- Literate in Microsoft 365 and Azure AD
- Full UK driving License (Client visits are a regular occurrence)
- Clear to pass an Enhanced DBS check, facilitated by the client themselves.
- ITIL Foundation training as standard
- Further Training and Development provided and funded in all relevant IT fields.
- Office Beverages (Coffee to Coca-Cola)
- Westfield Health Program
- Sick Pay
- Onsite Parking
- The attention of the office dog!