Technique Recruitment Solutions
Human Resource Officer – Beccles
Technique Recruitment Solutions specialises in manufacturing recruitment within East Anglia. We are working on behalf of a growing manufacturer who provides engineering solutions in the manufacture and supply of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) mouldings and assemblies. The Company was established in 1973 and we have considerable experience accumulated over more than 35 years, offering a number of moulding techniques including: Hand Layup, Spray Layup, LPPM (Low Pressure Press Moulding), RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding), RTML (Resin Transfer Moulding-Light) and Vacuum Assisted Resin Infusion service spanning many industries worldwide.
Due to our companies’ growth plans we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious HR Officer based in Beccles but remotely looking after the HR requirements of their sister company in Suffolk
The successful applicant will report to the Office Manager and this new appointment with be key in helping us develop their people and the business for the future. They want people who have drive, ambition, personality, along with the desire to succeed and overcome challenges, to join their team.
· Disciplinary, Grievance, attendance management.
· Attendance at disciplinary and grievance meetings for note taking.
· Absence management, monitoring staff absence records and associated actions.
· HR policy and procedure maintenance.
· Contracts, offer/leaver paperwork, maternity/paternity etc.
· General admin and HR advice, dealing with queries on a day-to-day basis.
· Ensure information is kept in line with GDPR.
· Organising, scanning and electronic filing of paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· CIPD qualification required, ideally level 3 or above or working towards
· Demonstrable experience in an HR officer role
· Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
· Very organised, accurate and high attention to detail.