Technique Recruitment Solutions
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment company working with our client who offer specialist glazing solutions to the construction industry, they are looking to recruit an Installations manager to join their established & expanding team.
£32000 – £35000 per annum
Monday – Friday
39 hrs per week
25 days hol plus BH
3 x life assurance cover
4% company pension contribution
THE ROLE – Installations Manager
We understand that great projects need great people, our client offers more than just the next step in your career. You will be joining a diverse group of talented people and with the addition of your ideas, passion and skills we can develop, innovate and build the future together.
We are looking to appoint an Installation Manager (Aluminium) to support the contracts Manager and wider team. This is a mobile, customer facing role covering the East Anglia and surrounding
area. The core nature of the work will be going to coordinate and oversee sub-contracted installations at sites.
This role would be suited to someone with previous knowledge and experience of commercial installation projects and who is familiar with Schüco and Kawneer supplier training requirements.
We will provide all the equipment that you will need to carry out this role, including a van, fuel card, mobile phone, and clothing. The hours of work are 39 per week, Monday to Friday, flexibility
is essential due to the nature of the work.
• Attend prestart meetings & agree our installation sequence & methodology when required.
• Ensuring the safe installation of product at site, in line with contract specifications and timescales.
• To ensure that all products are installed in accordance with supplier contracts.
• Attend planned and on-the-spot inspections.
• Close liaison with the contracts manager and team.
• Identifying faults or issues and escalating them as appropriate.
• Assisting with handovers of completed work.
• Assisting with any product and installation related maintenance.
• Accurate completion and submission of paperwork.
• Providing support to the installation and fitting teams when required.
• Occasional surveying of structural openings.
A flexible and disciplined approach to tight deadlines and changing priorities would be appropriate in carrying out this varied role, along with the following skills and experience:
• Experience of aluminium window and door installation.
• Knowledge or experience of Schüco and Kawneer products would be advantageous.
• Previous experience & knowledge of working in the construction industry would be an advantage.
• Excellent customer service skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
• Be able to work on your own initiative in a standalone field-based role.
• A willingness to travel as required and show flexibility within the working week.
• Good time management skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Office.
• A full UK driving licence.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A highly competitive salary.
• Van (for business use only).
• Mobile phone.
• 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 bank holidays).
• Company pension contribution.
• Life Assurance Cover.
• Colleague Assistance Portal.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering recruitment company based in Norfolk