Technique Recruitment Solutions
Technique Recruitment Solutions is proud to working on behalf of an International Malting company based in Suffolk. After 20+ years in the business, the previous Intake Supervisor has now retired, leaving in his place the opportunity for a diligent Intake Supervisor with a keen eye for quality control. Joining the intake team takes a head for heights as you will often find yourself in the rafters, overlooking the silos of raw material.
The perfect Candidate:
- Have a good base of technical and practical knowledge of barley and malting.
- Can influence and motivate the Intake Team to maintain and improve standards.
- Have a thorough understanding of Health & Safety with particular emphasis on Risk Assessment.
- Be a competent user of Word, Excel, and SAP.
- Be comfortable working at heights (stocktaking silos etc).
- Company profit based bonus
- Company pension contribution at 5%
- Health Cash Plan with Reward Scheme and Employee Assistance Program
- The suitable candidate will also be offered further training and opportunities to gain industry qualifications (ILM, MAGB).