Technique Recruitment Solutions
Technique recruitment solutions are proud to be working on behalf of an international Malting company based in Suffolk. As harvest season is upon them, the need for a temporary Maltings Administrator has reached its peak. The Maltings Administrator is a key member of the Maltings team, supporting the management and production team with a variety of administration tasks to ensure the needs of customers are met, both internal and external.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ordering internal PPE in readiness for use within the production areas
• Raise purchase orders in accordance with our PR to PO process
• Record and submit any additional hours in accordance with our payroll calendar
• Inputting of data on to the computer system (SAP)
• General office administration tasks
• Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure archived correctly
• A minimum of one year working in an office environment.
• Strong attention to detail
• Energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation.
• Be prepared to get involved outside of your comfort zone.
• Proven administrative ability
• Database entry and management skills, including production of reports
• Computer literacy – Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel and SAP
• The self-confidence and ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• A confident and proactive communicator via telephone and e-mail.
• A good team player.
• Flexible and adaptable to meet the demands of this busy role
• Friendly and professional.
• Well organized and have the ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Computer literacy with SAP experience and export are preferential.