Technique Recruitment Solutions
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer x 2
Salary: Depends upon experience to date
Multi Skilled Engineer
My client are looking for 2 engineers one on shift rotation and the other Friday and Saturday and Sunday both on a permanent basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic multi-skilled Engineer to be a part of our dynamic team. This role involves both pre-planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery at both mills. You will work on a range of animal feed processing equipment ensuring maximum up time on the plant. Experience in a manufacturing environment (milling/malting) will be an advantage.
Tasks and responsibilities as a Multi-skilled Engineer:
* Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks on all site machinery.
* Ensuring reactive maintenance is carried out in a timely manner to minimise down time.
* Electrical fault finding and testing.
* Communicating with all aspects of the production team to ensure all company safety, quality & environmental policies/procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Maintaining standards in all work areas.
Your CV shows:
* Multi-Skilled engineer with an electrical bias.
* That you have been in a proactive engineering role within a maintenance department.
* Nationally recognised qualifications including 18th Edition, City and Guilds 2360/2330 and 2382.
* Knowledge of and experience with electrical energy technology, PLC & Scada.
* Welding and fabrication experience.
* Counter-balance FLT license.
* A working knowledge of Word and Excel.
* Full UK driving license.
* That you are prepared to work as part of a team in shifts and for on-call duties.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering recruitment company based in Norfolk