Technique Recruitment Solutions
Multi Skilled Manufacturing Operative- Framlingham – Suffolk
We are working with a successful engineering, composite manufacturer who are seeking 8 x GRP Laminator/Finishers to join their team on a temporary-permanent basis
The ideal Candidate will have an understanding of GRP/ Fibreglass laminating and associated processes. However full training can be provided for candidates with general manufacturing experience and use of hand and power tools with attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions.
You should be capable of learning to use a full range of GRP materials and work unassisted or as part of a team whilst maintaining high Company standards and work output.
Candidates without laminating experience but with similar manufacturing experience will be considered
Working hours would 0700-1545 Mon-Thursday & 0700-1430 Friday.
Day to day duties will include, but not limited to:
· Laminating and finishing of parts for Various Applications.
· Abiding to technical drawings and standard work instructions.
· Bond preparation.
· Wet lay laminating.
· Polishing/assembly and packing.
· Experience of Chopper spray gun (Desirable).
· Experience of Resin transfer moulding (Desirable).
As a person you will need some of the following qualities and experience:
· Experience as a GRP Composite Laminator or Finisher or similar industry experience
· Attention to detail and experience of working on wet lay laminating
· Working to tight timeframes.
· Ability to work alone, and comfortable with completing further tasks to ensure dispatch of products.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering recruitment company based in Norwich