Technique Recruitment Solutions
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Shift Technicians
Salary: c£46k Per Annum
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment company working with our client who are a well known food processing company.
We have a three opportunities for experienced Multi Skilled Shift Technicians.
Multi-Skilled Shift Technician roles – Initially working 12-hour weekend shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Salary c.£46,000 per annum + midweek overtime opportunities
Due to significant investment in a new production line, shift patterns will be reviewed in line with business needs on 31st August 2021.
Further details of the likely shift patterns can be provided during an interview.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance checks and corrective actions.
* Continuously monitor line performance and pro actively rectify under performing equipment.
* Carry out fault diagnosis, in both electrical and mechanical applications.
* Provide detailed technical feedback to manufacturing and engineering teams.
* Improve departmental reliability programs through continuous improvement methodology and loss data analysis.
* Experienced multi-skilled engineer able to work alone or as part of a team.
* Ability to work alone or as part of a team
* An ability to plan, organize and train others – key to the role of developing the mechanical capabilities of our Manufacturing Technicians.
* A proven ability to communicate both written and orally.
* Experience in a food manufacturing environment would prove advantageous.
Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent. 17th Edition electrical.
Experience in PLC logic, servo assisted systems and inverter drives would be desirable.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment company based in Norfolk