Technique Recruitment Solutions
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Shift Technicians
Salary: c£46k pPer Annum
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment company working with our client who are a processing company who are recognised by the nation.
We have a three opportunities for experienced Multi Skilled Shift Technicians.
Multi-Skilled Shift Technician roles – The pattern will alternate between:
Week 1 – Fri, Sat, Sun NIGHTS
Week 2 – Sat, Sun, Mon DAYS
This will be reviewed 1st September 2021, and the successful individuals may be required to work a different pattern e.g. 8-hour, 5 day pattern; 12-hour, 7 day pattern etc.
Salary c.£46,000 per annum + midweek overtime opportunities
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance checks and corrective actions.
* Continuously monitor line performance and pro actively rectify under performing equipment.
* Carry out fault diagnosis, in both electrical and mechanical applications.
* Provide detailed technical feedback to manufacturing and engineering teams.
* Improve departmental reliability programs through continuous improvement methodology and loss data analysis.
* Experienced multi-skilled engineer able to work alone or as part of a team.
* Ability to work alone or as part of a team
* An ability to plan, organize and train others – key to the role of developing the mechanical capabilities of our Manufacturing Technicians.
* A proven ability to communicate both written and orally.
* Experience in a food manufacturing environment would prove advantageous.
Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent. 17th Edition electrical.
Experience in PLC logic, servo assisted systems and inverter drives would be desirable.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment company based in Norfolk