Technique Recruitment Solutions
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering recruiter based in Norfolk. We are working on behalf of a leading engineering manufacturer based near Great Yarmouth who are manufacturers of high-end products servicing the marine sector with an ever-increasing product range.
A new opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to ensure quality standards of products are met.
Main Purpose: Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process. Inspect, test and measure materials or products being produced to ensure zero defects reach the Customer.
• Quality control inspections of in-process and finished product.
• Reading engineering schematics and comparing them with the finished product
• Performing tests to ensure that the products produced meet quality standards
• Assist with first article inspection reports
• Responsible for identifying and raising quality issues and ensuring prompt action is taken to resolve them to ensure zero impact to the customer.
• Work in a team environment to develop and implement best practices that emphasise defect prevention, reduction in variation and waste
• Observe the methods and equipment production employees use during manufacture and advising on best practice
• Advising management team so they are aware of any defects in the product
• Sharing technical knowledge about the product with relevant staff
• Work with relevant personnel to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent compromising quality and safety standards
• Carry out product and process inspections
• Stop production in the event of manufacture of unacceptable goods/processes
• Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management System
• Assist with the training of quality awareness e.g. communicating ‘One Point Lessons’
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities
• Ability to read engineering drawings.
• Experience of working in a Quality function
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to organise self and manage own work, diligence in paperwork.
• Must have a genuine desire to satisfy customers’ requirements.
• Valid, clean driving licence. Due to remote worksite location.
Hourly rate @ £9.85 – £10.15 p/hr fulltime.
Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 16:30 Fridays 08:00 – 15:30.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering & manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk