Technique Recruitment Solutions
Technique Recruitment Solutions specialise in engineering and manufacturing recruitment within East Anglia. We are working on behalf of a world leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke electrical heating and cooling solutions who are seeking a Technical Sales Coordinator to assist with day-to-day requirements.
The Technical Sales Coordinator will be responsible for general administrative duties as defined below. Working as part of small team, in a fast pace environment, where attention to detail and
customer focus is key.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and work well on their own initiative.
They will have good time management skills and be able to work well under pressure, meeting time critical deadlines.
– Assist with the recording of sales enquiries/order’s in the companies ERP system and prepare enquiry folder’s for sales engineers review.
– Ability to interpret customer requirements from technical drawings.
– Preparation of technical quotations inline with specification to support clients spares and standard product requirements.
– Assist in the preparation of Pre-qualification documents and submission to prospective clients.
– Maintain companies Experience list
– General maintenance of sales/ pipe reports
– Support Regional sales managers with tender uploads
– Liaising with subsidiaries dispatch personnel in order to produce commercial shipping documentation/ certification when required.
– Any other duties as assigned.
– Strong attention to detail
– To be able to work on own initiative.
– Team player
– Strong customer service skills
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Previous administrative experience
– Knowledge of oil and gas sector
– Product knowledge