Technique Recruitment Solutions
We are working on behalf of a leading specialist engineering client based in Norwich. Due to continued expansion they are seeking an experienced Welder / Fabricator to join their team to Engineer, manufacture their company products.
1. Demonstrate the clients values at all times – (Support, Honest, Accountable, Passionate, and Excellence!)
2. Be a positive role model for the team
3. Be an upstanding professional
4. Respect the clients ethos, upholding the Mission Statement at all times
5. Adhere to relevant Health and Safety legislation
Key Aims of the role:
1. Fabrication of sheet metal products to a high standard
2. Operating machinery safely & effectively to create a finished product
3. Being innovative to be effective with materials but not compromising on great design
1. Fabrication of sheet metal products
2. Operating various machinery – eg press brake, MIG & TIG, NC tube bender
3. Performing thorough quality checks on all products before they are dispatched
4. Work collaboratively and support Engineering to ensure work is completed to deadlines
5. Work effectively as a team ensuring customer requirements are met.
6. Taking a ‘hands on’ approach when working with materials to ensure quality specifications are met.
7. Produce bespoke and prototype models
8. Support Engineering with adhoc tasks
* Comprehensive understanding of sheet metal and fabrication processes
* Experience using press brake, MIG & TIG, NC tube bending machinery
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to work to deadlines
* Be creative
* Enthusiastic team player
* Self-motivated and able to take initiative where appropriate
Mon to Fri + O/T 0800 – 1730
Fulltime permanent role based on a £15hr pay rate.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk