Technique Recruitment Solutions
Technique Recruitment Solutions specialises in recruitment for manufacturing industries across East Anglia and has an exciting opportunity for an multi skilled wood machinist to join their clients team, based in North Norfolk.
This fullime temporary to permanent position is well suited to an individual with a varied background in a similar workshop based, wood machinery, joinery background.
Ideally we would like to find someone who has an understanding of the trade but would like to grow within a company and develop their skills further.
This is starting on a Temporary basis but for the right candidate will go Permanent after the agreed probabtion period.
Hours below and starting pay rate from £10.50hr – Pay is dependant on experience and/or qualifications.
7.30-4pm Mon to Thurs, 7.30 to 3pm on the Friday. ½ hour unpaid lunch from 1 to 1.30. 15 min paid morning break 10-10.15 – 39 hour working week.
Role includes, but is not limited to:
* Setting up and operating a variety of wood cutting/shaping machines for cutting and shaping wood to order
* Working from drawings and written instructions
* Using different woodcutting machines, Spindles, cross saws etc to achieve the required results.
* Making doors & door frames or skirting boards, cutting the wood to the correct length, size and thickness.
* The machinery is set and controlled by the Wood Machinists, who also need to be able to maintain it.
The successful candidate will be required to wear protective clothing such as goggles, ear defenders and protective boots and will spend much of the time standing, bending and moving.
The working environment is often noisy and can be dangerous, so you need to be aware of your surroundings when using equipment and machinery.
Working conditions can be dusty, so the job may not be suited to you if you have specific allergies or conditions.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk